Does anyone fancy taking out a New Titanium bike for a few days on trial?

Forums All things Bikes Does anyone fancy taking out a New Titanium bike for a few days on trial?

Keymaster
    none
    I am working with a world-class Titanium frame manufacturer at the moment on the design of a new Titanium Touring/Bike Packing Bike. The first sample is in and it looks excellent, quality welds etc.

Anyone fancy taking it out for a few days on trial for me?

Live your life by a compass, not a clock
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nobby
      Participant
      none
      I am up for that. I can test it across multiple terrain would you like a formal review? pros/cons handling, Comfort etc?
      (*_*) Just over the next hill...
      Hans

Nobby: I am up for that. I can test it across multiple terrains would you like a formal review? pros/cons handling, Comfort etc?

Yes, Nobby that would be great  As much terrain as possible.  It’s just going through some initial checks  As soon as it has been through those and we have built it out I will get it to you.  I will PM you details and we can sort.

It sounds as though you know your stuff, have you done bike reviews before?

Arran Greenwood
      I wouldn’t say I am an expert but I have free time on my hands.

Currently been running and looking at hitting up biking for eventually taking part in a Duathlon and Triathlon.

I’ve also considered touring the coast of the UK, Ireland or parts of Europe.

Happy to test, play and review.

Hans
      Keymaster
      none

Arran Greenwood: I wouldn’t say I am an expert but I have free time on my hands.

Currently been running and looking at hitting up biking for eventually taking part in a Duathlon and Triathlon.

I’ve also considered touring the coast of the UK, Ireland or parts of Europe.

Happy to test, play and review.

Hi Arran, cheers for that and sounds like you have a plan. :). Have you looked at any specific style of bike for your tour?

Nobby
      Participant
      none
      Not formal reviews but i have watched/read a bag-load over time but i do think a bike is a personal thing. If it feels like it is bombproof and it can react to the terrain and it gives you a sense of confidence & fun then all good.

I have a hardtail carbon mountain bike & i have a Gravel bike. I have just sold my Time Fluidity which was a dream but was very delicate & purely for tarmac.

We are stepping into the realm of a Do it all bike. 3T and Canyon have begun this process.

A bike that you can sit up and control in the trails plus with a few tweaks like a slammed stem & a set of slicks + a good gear ratio you can drop some roadies on the flats and climb some monsters. plus a load of fixing points for luggage.

Titanium is a good call! Should last foreaver!

(*_*) Just over the next hill...
      Matt Mason
      I would love to! Any excuse to get out on the bike!

Myself and a couple of friends are looking at a short tour in the SW, around 3/4 days over a long weekend hitting the beaches and some hills. Happy to take a bike to put through its paces. Do you have an ideal time when you would like the feed-back as we can organise around this.

Cheers

Matt

Hans
      Keymaster
      none
      Matt, we are just sorting out a final bit of stress testing on the duplicate frame and as soon as that is done we are good to go. Looks like there are a few that fancy a test so we will arrange to move it around a bit.
Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Does anyone fancy taking out a New Titanium bike for a few days on trial?
Your information: