Strathpuffer 24 MTB
January 16, 2021 - January 17, 2021from £70
To get a waiting list entry just enter as normal. No payment is required at this stage as there is no guarantee of being offered a place. If the Event Organiser is able to offer you a place they will send you an email inviting you to enter. You will then be asked to come back to this site and make your payment to confirm your entry. For more details please see our Waiting List Help.
The World’s only 24 Hour Mountain Bike Race in Winter Conditions
Location: Contin, near Strathpeffer, Scotland
Take the ultimate challenge – 24 hours of cycling in a Scottish winter! A legend in the gnarly world of endurance racing so enter if you dare! Singlespeeders and unicyclists welcome.
Solos/Pairs/Quads/Teams of 8 (Schools only)
The entry fee also includes a free event T-Shirt.
If you are entering a Pair or Quad ask all your team members to ensure they are registered with SiEntries and to let you have their SiEntries ID, Surname and Postcode before you add your entry. This will save you typing in all their personal details.
As long as the event title doesn’t change, the first URL will work each year. Note that the public can’t see an event until it is made live, so www.sientries.co.uk/event/Strathpuffer24MTB will currently take the public to the 2020 event.
Refund Policy (where you decide to cancel)
For 2021, we have made a few changes:
- For cancellations until 30th September we will charge you an admin fee of £12
- Cancellations between 1st October and 31st October will receive a 50% refund
- No refunds will be given after 1st November, with the exception of competitors who have to self-isolate due to COVID-19.
- Changes in personnel are available up to the start
Cancellation Policy (where we decide to cancel)
We hope that we don’t have to, but in the event that we have to cancel the race due to COVID-19, we will offer you the option of a full refund, or a transfer and guaranteed place in 2022.
If we have to cancel the event for any other circumstances outwith our control (we’re talking high winds and falling trees for example), we will refund 25% of your entry fee and offer a guaranteed place in 2022.
If you wish to change your team size or change the members of your team, please use the option to Edit your Entry. You can add/remove team members so that a pair can become a quad team or vice versa.
Full details on our website www.strathpuffer.co.uk
USEFUL TIPS SO YOU CAN ENTER STRATHPUFFER 24 WITHOUT DELAY
- Ensure you are already registered and/or logged into SiEntries by 22:00 on 5th July
- If you are entering a Pair or Quad ask all your team members to ensure they are registered with SiEntries and to let you have their SiEntries ID, Surname and Email Address before 22:00 on 4th July. This will save you typing in all their personal details.
- If you are already looking at this screen as the clock strikes 10:00 on 4th July, make sure you hit the refresh button otherwise you won’t see the ENTER ONLINE link when it becomes available at 22:00.